Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Conversation From Last Week

Morgan: "Is the Death Star real?"

Brendan: "No."

M: "Did scientists discover it then?"

B: "No, it can't be discovered, because it doesn't exist."

Ryan: "But it will be discovered some day."

B: "Oh, are you going to search for one? Like a space explorer?"

R: "No, I'm going to build one, to crush my enemies!"


Kevin McAllister said...

I, for one, welcome my new and always benevolent interplanetary overlord.

Jenn Casey said...

That is exactly the right approach, for His Imperial Highness really enjoys it when people kiss his ass.

D. Jason Fleming said...

Tell Ryan it may not be necessary to build one, if it turns out to be easier to get to the orbit of Saturn and just move the one that's already there:


William N. Green said...

Badguys: "We have a new enemy, the young Rebel who built the Death Star. I have no doubt this boy is the offspring of Jenn and Brenden"