Sunday, May 02, 2010


It's been a while since we've had a LinkFest here, and I have a nice little list of links to share.

The Objectivist Round Up is at Reepicheep's Coracle this week. Yay!

Gus Van Horn has an op-ed at Pajamas Media entitled "Treat the Cause, Not the Symptom: Welfare State is Draw for Illegals." How cool is that? Paul Hsieh is practically a regular over there, too. Here's his latest.

Via one of my friends, I learned of this amazing architect in Hong Kong, who has made his tiny apartment very functional by creating modular rooms. The video is a must-see!

And Brendan played us this video yesterday--Flying Cars! About fricking time! (Sure the video's a year old, but I'm just now hearing about it.)

1 comment:

Gus Van Horn said...


I really appreciate you telling your readers about my article.