Thursday, June 17, 2010

Round Up (Plus Bonus Non-Essential Information about My Life)

This week's Round Up is at 3 Ring Binder! And have I mentioned that I'm BEYOND EXCITED to meet Ms. 3 Ring Binder in person in just a couple of weeks? :D Did you know, she (and most of her lovely family) are coming to MINICON!!!!

While I'm thinking about it, if you are associated with any activism-related project and would like to send us materials about your group, send me an email ( We'd be happy to pass out flyers and things to our MiniCon attendees. We've got 35 people registered, and are expecting another 15-ish more.

This weekend will be jam-packed full of fun--my parents are coming tomorrow, and then we'll be celebrating Sean's 2nd birthday and Father's Day! Sean's. 2nd. Birthday. Can you believe it's been two years already?

Then next week, Sean has a doctor's appointment, we're going to be selling some books at homeschool co-op (decluttering FTW!), and then we'll focus on getting organized for out-of-town guests for MiniCon! Somehow I have to do the final preparation for the workshops I'm leading, and take care of lots of other little details, too.

So if I disappear from the blog for a while, it's because I'm pursuing other worthy causes!


Lynne said...

Ms. 3 Ring Binder. I like it. I think I'm going to ask my family to call me that. With an 'e' of course.

As I've said before, "Eeeeeeee!"

Jenn Casey said...

Late with the responding "Eeeeeee!" but it's genuine. :o)