Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mean Mommy

I am officially one of the Meanest Mommies in the World. Not because I've been told this by one of my kids (well, not today), but because one of my rules made the official blog of Mean Mommies everywhere!

Rule #410:  You are not allowed to say loudly “Be sure you don’t drink ALL of that wine before Thanksgiving!  Save some for our guests!” as I’m loading several bottles of wine into the grocery cart. Thanks, Jenn C.

Yes, that was Ryan, a couple of days ago, as I was loading a bunch of wine into the cart at the wholesale club. And boy, does his voice carry!

:)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That is a funny one. I had a similar experience with my 5 year old a year or so ago. In the middle of the grocery store my daughter pointed to a end cap featuring beer and hot dogs and said in a very loud voice "Daddy, look your favorite....Hot Dogs and Beer!". Several adults nearby laughed out loud as did I.

jeff

Dana said...

Ha! Well, at least he is considerate of your guests. :)