Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Things

Today has not been the super funnest day ever. And even so, I have Good Things to appreciate about it.

  • A doctor who listens and takes action--definitely a Good Thing (he upped my thyroid meds, here's hoping for improvement!).
  • Snuggly snuggly children who rock with you in the Big Brown Chair. Sure, Sean fell asleep at an inopportune time, but considering how the day began, I didn't mind it one little bit. Snuggly boy. And snuggly girl.
  • I got my early Christmas present today--a Keurig coffee machine. It's all primed and ready to be used first thing tomorrow. :o)
  • Ryan helped clean the kitchen and made himself and the other kids hot chocolate. Yes, on the gas stove. 
It appears that I'm coming down with something, and by the whining currently emanating from the kitchen, probably Ryan, too. So good night!

1 comment:

Kelly Elmore said...

So glad he upped your meds. Maybe it'll help you feel better. Call me tomorrow and tell me all the details about your appointment.

Glad for your good things and hoping you will wake up to a non-sick, easy day tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything. I'm all alone tomorrow and could easily help you out a bit.