Some memories from this holiday:
- Snow! (of course)
- A snowman (Tilty the Snowman didn't last too long--next time we'll spend more time on the foundation)
- Most excellent standing rib roast (I'd make this more often if it wasn't so darn expensive)
- A very Thomas the Train Christmas for Sean
- And he also got a guitar! (love at first sight)
- Morgan had a very Zhu Zhu pet Christmas, both regular Zhu Zhus and Kung Zhus (complete with snake pit for battles, and I am not making that up)
- She also got craft projects galore (including Shrinky Dinks!)
- Ryan got an erector set (to the chagrin of my dad who had to help him get started on it) and spy stuff and a Flip Cam (he's made about 5 movies of himself talking already)
- Brendan received economics books and a computer server thingie and a date with Morgan to a movie and a date with Ryan to a shooting range
- I received a case (a case!) of my favorite wine. :)
- Oh! And I nearly forgot--I got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas (though I got it a couple of weeks ago). I had a very beverage-y Christmas.
- Brendan and I took advantage of the free babysitting (aka Grandma and Grandpa) and saw the Harry Potter movie finally
And today we're hitting Jo-Ann Fabrics (where I will drool over yarn for knitting and my mom will choose fabric with the kids to make them clothes) and lunch probably and then . . . back here for more playing with Christmas gifts. Seanie hasn't even opened up everything yet (takes a while when you're two). And sadly I appear to have acquired another head cold (Why, universe?!?!? Why?!?!?!) so maybe I can have a nap, a rare event for the likes of me.
Bye for now! Have a fun day!