New Member: 1
Total Members: 267
- Article: Prager vs self-esteem
- 10 online geography games
- Holiday traditions
- Blog post: TSA: Let's Play the 'I'm Gonna Touch Your Junk Game!'
- Many announcements from Diana (OLists and otherwise)
- Time lapse video of a girl from infancy to 10 years of age (very cool)
- An appalling children's book about envrionmentalism
- Article: New York Times: "Frazzled Moms Push Back Against Volunteering"
- Environmentalism and Montessori
- Boy Scouts of America
- Blog post: In Which I Stand Up to Bullies
- Blog post: A Story form Elizabeth Gaskell's Cranford
- Video: How to tie your shoes really fast (teaching my kids this one)
- Handling an emotional out-of-control preschooler
- Learning social skills in Montessori
- Giving children probiotics
- Environmentalist Santa (!)
- Story of the burning bush
- Link: Don't let your 9 year old boy jump off his dresser onto an upturned pencil (I couldn't click through on this one, but I understand he'll be fine)
- Altruist economist recommends books for kids (article discussion)
- Using Positive Discipline with a 5 year old
Also, I'm pleased to announce that we are going to have a chat for OGrownups members (both posters and lurkers) very soon! I've been enjoying the regular Olist Chats, and I think the chat format will be great fun, and maybe give us a chance to get to know each other a bit better.
I'm gathering information about which days and times are best for people, as well as the frequency of the chats. If you'd like to give me your two cents, please take our quick survey. Do it soon, because I'll be making a decision today or tomorrow.
One more thing--if you are a blogger or writer, please send links to your parenting posts to OGrownups! Keep us in the loop about what you're thinking and doing! :o)