Tuesday, January 04, 2011

OGrownups Monthly Summary

Here's how December shaped up for the OGrownups list:

New Member: 1
Total Members: 267


Also, I'm pleased to announce that we are going to have a chat for OGrownups members (both posters and lurkers) very soon! I've been enjoying the regular Olist Chats, and I think the chat format will be great fun, and maybe give us a chance to get to know each other a bit better.

I'm gathering information about which days and times are best for people, as well as the frequency of the chats. If you'd like to give me your two cents, please take our quick survey. Do it soon, because I'll be making a decision today or tomorrow.

One more thing--if you are a blogger or writer, please send links to your parenting posts to OGrownups! Keep us in the loop about what you're thinking and doing! :o)

No comments: