Sunday, January 30, 2011

Singing the Blues...Blue's Clues!

This is too cute and I just had to share, especially in light of my recent post extolling the virtues of Blue's Clues.

I took this video of Morgan and Sean just a little while ago. They don't really get going until about a minute in and I don't want to be bothered with editing it. I mean, you could skip the introductory cuteness, but why would you want to? :o)

Smart AND delicious!


Benpercent said...

Oh I wish to watch Blue Clues now. To my immense disappointment, I found out that it's off the air on my particular stations. Argh. Just one episode with Steve Burns is all I ask for!

Jenn Casey said...

Bummer! If you have Netflix streaming, the first three seasons are available. That's what we've been watching (over and over and over...).

buildingatlantis said...

Sean is just overflowing with The Cute these days. Seriously.