Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Now We Are Six

When I was one . . .

By the way, can you even BELIEVE this picture?

. . . I had just begun.

 When I was two, I was nearly new.

When I was three, I was hardly me.

When I was four, I was not much more.

When I was five, I was just alive.

But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever . . .

So I think I'll be six now and forever.

--A.A. Milne

(And a little part of me wishes that could be so.)

Happy Birthday, my beautiful, smart, puppy dog brown-eyed girl.


Hanah said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

Lynne said...

Happy Birthday, little brown-eyed puppy girl, Morgan!

And no - I can't even BELIEVE the incredible cuteness of that picture!

Tim said...

Happy birthday Morgan!

Faye said...

Awww...I love it :) Happy Birthday! And no, I can't believe that picture!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Wow! Time flies. Morgan is so beautifully full of herself, now. I love that in the young elementary kids.

My "little girl" is going to be 26 this year. I'd have a long post if I could collect pictures of her at each age and scan them. We didn't have digital when she was small.

Rory said...

Number 5 just kills me! ADORABLE!