New members in February : 7
New members in March : 2
Total members : 274
Topics in February
- The Lost Fleet book recommendation
- Kinect for young kids
- Both Sides of the Table--blog recommendation
- Blog Post I am a Productive Mommy
- Blog Post Catholic school teacher teachers sex ed
- Blog Post Tattling Tennis
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Secular Homeschooling Resources
- Homeschooling: Where do I begin?
- New Blog: School & State
- IRS: Breastfeeding supplies deductible
- Grownup Time
- Telling Teens What to do
- Bad Words
- Wife's consent required for vasectomy
- Publicly funded charter school? What is the difference?
- How to choose a Montessori school/videos from Le Port Schools
- New Objectivist novel about education
- Blog Post about removing previously set limits
- SAHMs who don't homeschool
- Choosing legal guardians/creating a will
Topics in March
- Mommy Bloggers
- Future of education
- Blog Post: Seven Things I refuse to Feel Guilty about as a Parent
- 3rd grade math
- Objectivist Answers: How do you get a footing in life?
- Vitamin D and pregnancy
- An Island Called Liberty book discussion
- Hopalong Cassidy's Creedt for American Boys and Girls
- Gay Parents
- Cardboard Kitchen
- More freedom for midwives?
- Blog Post: Breastfeeding experience
- Khan Academy
- Pregnancy cravings
- Blog Post: On Refusing to Provide Answers
- Blogging Parents
- NH judge orders homeschooler to public school
- Indoctrination (a video about homeschooling)
Plus the usual baby announcements and other Objectivism-related announcements. As you can see, we've been pretty busy.
You can learn more about how to join OGrownups as a posting member or a lurker on the homepage.