Friday, April 15, 2011

Sean Sings and Dances with Abandon

Thanks to Ryan and his flip cam, I can share with you this video, taken just moments ago!

I have a fun job, though my work place is A.) messy and B.) LOUD.

To answer Miranda's question (in the comments): he's singing "Rockabye Baby" and then switches to "We Will Rock You" by Queen. That's a song Ryan invented last week. :D


Miranda Barzey said...

Any idea what he's singing?

Now we just have to catch him singing to "Yellow Brick Road"!

Jenn Casey said...

Good question! I put the answer in the post as an update. :D

Chris L said...

Come to think of it, "...then we will rock you" is an appropriate conclusion to any "If..." statement.

Rory said...


Jenn Casey said...

Chris--I plan to use that. Often.

Rory--Now that Ryan has tasted the ABSOLUTE POWER AND CONTROL that goes along with being a movie director, I expect you'll be seeing more. Until there's an actor's strike, at least.

Chris L said...

"Rock a bye baby,
when the tree tops.
When the gay jeans,
we will rock you."

Andrew Lloyd Webber, eat your heart out.

Jenn Casey said...

Haha! I'll be coming to you with future toddler transcription needs, you're hired!

Strange almost-non-sequitur: I need to teach him the song "Rock around the Clock" before he learns to pronounce the "L."