Thursday, May 26, 2011


Tonight tonight tonight tonight, hot damn, tonight!

It seems so strange that our second conference is already happening! I am so happy to be a part of it. All of us ATLOS peopleguys, most especially Kelly, have been working so very hard to pull this thing off. The last couple of months have been very ATLOSCon-centric.

I'm sure not everything will go off without a hitch, but I expect this conference to be bigger, better, awesomer, funner, and fantastic-er than last year's (which is a tall order)!

I'm taking this afternoon to have a quiet few hours with the kids before everything starts. I need some time to get my head in the game (fun as these things are, they take a lot of energy out of me). So we're doing some last minute cleaning for our house guests and I'm going to practice my Peabody talk in front of the kids because I'm kind of nervous about that one. I don't know why...I can blather on about Peabody and Emerson endlessly and without much provocation just as well as I can blather on about Positive Discipline, but hey, that's me.

I had a planning FAIL and forgot to secure babysitting for tonight, so we're all going to the Meet and Greet (Brendan will take the kids home a bit early), and then at the crack of early tomorrow we'll be getting ready for our first day of classes, woohoo!

If you're coming to the conference, I can't wait to see you! If you're not, you will be sorely missed (and I'm pointing my finger at a few specific people that I won't call out by name because I'm polite like that).

I probably won't be blogging, but I (and others) will certainly be tweeting the fun (and hopefully pictures). So check out the #ATLOSCon tag on Twitter for real-time ATLOSCon info, events, non-sequiturs, and dropped context quotes!

See you tonight!


Validatorian said...

Your ATLOS link is broken, fyi. You misspelled objectivists ;)

Jenn Casey said...

Thank you!