New Members: 7
Total Members: 283 (that's a lot!)
- Toy guns
- Montessori resources and questions
- Blog Post: A lesson in rational self-interest
- Article: "How the fear of SIDS keeps infant sleep positioners on the market"
- Musical instrument lessons
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Yet another misrepresentation of Ayn Rand: sacrifice and children
- Pregnancy announcement
- Infant sleep books and ideas
- Child beds
- Article: "I am not raising obedient children"
- Intriguing video (about child development and parenting)
- Cloth vs disposable diapers
- Where does meat come from? (answering a child's questions about that)
- Blog Post: Using a picture book to solve a parenting problem
- Circumcision ban proposed in San Francisco
- Children's rights
- Genderless child-rearing (two separate threads!)
- Tummy tub
- Entrepreneurship fellowship
- Transgender clownfish controversy (you'll have to join the group if you want to know more about that one!)
- NYT article: "Could conjoined twins share a mind?"
- Baby abstractions
- Long term travel with kids
If you are interested in discussion parenting and education from an Objectivist perspective, join us! Non-Objectivists are invited to lurk. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll be happy to answer them.