I KNOW! You're welcome very much.
Okay, so besides the usual pens and lip balm and loose change and crayons, the other things in my purse turn out to be very revealing of the way my life is these days.
Let's see, what do we have?
- Head bands--for those "just can't be bothered to mess with my hair" days. Which, let's face it, is most days.
- Lifting gloves--I rarely use them at CrossFit. I guess I'm keeping them handy in case there's some kind of emergency deadlifting I could be called upon to do.
- Epi-pens--I keep a spare set in my purse for the rare occasion that Ryan forgets to bring his set and we are 20 miles from home and super crazy hungry and don't want to come all the way back here on account of we all might starve to death before we got here.
- Athletic tape--
For when the kids get too loudFor when I'm in those situations where I'm called upon to do a bunch of band-assisted (yes, STILL) pull ups.
- A knitted leaf--BECAUSE I CAN.
- Two Newman's Own Extra Bold Coffee K-Cups--that I keep meaning to give to my friend S because I'll never drink them.
- A ticket to the Art Institute of Chicago--From September 3rd. Super fun art tour! Yeah, it's been a while since I've cleaned out the purse.
- A bandaid--In case someone is bleeding out.
- A ticket stub to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2--from the end of July. Okay, it's been a WHILE since I've cleaned out the purse. (Hey, at least it's not a stub from Part 1!)
- White board markers--Because I never know when I might have to suddenly lead a Positive Discipline/Effective Communication class!
- Business cards for ATLOS--Because they're awesome.
I kind of really like how so many aspects of my life are represented in my purse. It's all right there in my bag of tricks.
This post has been brought to you by an extreme case of procrastination.